Bill Tinsley serves as a certified life-coach for pastors and church planters. He has served as a coach since 2009.
WHAT IS COACHING?
A coach’s goal is to guide a client through the self-discovery process. Coaching is carefully listening to what the client is saying and asking questions to allow “deeper and wider thinking.”
- To help you move to the next level
- To help you find direction
- To help you focus on the task at hand and “think outside the box”
- To be a non-judgmental partner
- To help you sort through things
- To help you develop the best action plan to accomplish your goals
- To be an accountability partner in reaching your goals